The Aim of Teach and Tell Ministries is to equip believers to reach those who have not yet trusted Christ as their personal Saviour with the wonderful Gospel message of salvation through Christ alone. We provide both “on the job” training and classroom instruction.
To accomplish this work, Teach and Tell Ministries has two simple objectives:
• Effectively share the Gospel of Christ with as many people as possible. We present them with an invitation to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour.
• Train local churches, Christian schools, Bible College students, missionary trainees, youth groups and individuals to effectively evangelise their world for Jesus Christ.
What “Teach and Tell” does…
To gain a meaningful hearing for the Gospel, we employ various methods, in-cluding, sketch board messages, object lessons, mime, drama, music, flip-charts, and Gospel-oriented “magic” tricks.
These are designed to attract people’s attention and thereby share Christ with them. Those who join with us are actively involved in learning as well as doing. They are teaching and telling by faithfully obeying the Lord’s command to go into all the world and preach (tell) the Gospel.
We are local church oriented and strive to help, encourage and bless the ministry of churches through training and discipleship. We work with individuals, teams, church groups, Christian schools, Bible schools and colleges, mission organizations, etc. We provide training for 1 day events, for several weeks, or as needed.
• That the Bible is inspired and the infallible Word of God. It is the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
• That there is only one true and living God eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
• That the Lord Jesus is wholly God and wholly man, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin. We believe in His life, substitutionary sacrifice for sins, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father and personal return in power and glory.
• That salvation requires repentance from sin, for by grace one is saved through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
• That those who acknowledge Christ as Savior and Lord belong to the church universal. Christ is the head of the Body and each believer is a member of His Body, united by the Holy Spirit.
• That each person upon believing in Christ is regenerated, baptized, indwelt and sealed by the Holy Spirit, who gives gifts to the Church and produces the fruit of the Spirit in the believers.
We understand that there will be differences of opinions on these matters. We value this diversity, but emphasize the unity, love and harmony that comes from a common faith in Jesus Christ.
* To train believers to evangelise through the preaching of the Gospel using various methods.
* To teach believers to disciple and follow-up converts and to encourage them to start attending a Bible believing church.
* To model through teaching, example, and “on the job” training, so that believers continue to evangelise after the training has ended.
* To involve the local church in:
o Undergirding prayer
o Follow-up of converts